- Music and keyboard classes for the musically inclined.
- Drawing classes for those with an artistic bend of mind
- Regular field trips to factories, educational institutions, historical sites, museums and villages to provide hands-on experiences to students
- Social activities like Junior Red Cross and the Scouts
- Program to instill a sense of social responsibility
- Yoga for mind control and good mental health
SRV IS NATURE’S NEST
A piece of cultivable land within the campus is allotted for each class. Here, students get to dig, sow and reap fruits and vegetables through their own sweat and toil!
Also, the Nature Club encourages the green thumb in students. Students plant tree saplings and foster them with love and care and enjoy watching their little saplings grow into huge trees