Residential Life @ SRV
FEELS JUST LIKE HOME!
We try to make the child as comfortable as possible by making our hostels feel just like home. Here at the SRV hostel, it’s not just about a roof over the head or hot food on the table, it’s about caring, understanding and a genuine concern over the well-being of each student.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls
- Hostel administration managed by a Chief Warden, Assistant Warden and hostel teachers
- Four students in a single room
- Rooms are well-ventilated and well-furnished with 24/7 hot water facility
- Healthy, hygienic, wholesome food, ideal for growing kids
- Compulsory study hours with supervision in the hostel
- Students who require special attention are provided with additional coaching
- Good health of students our prime concern. Daily visits by a qualified physician.
- Student’s hairstyles, dressing monitored to be within the norms of decency.
- Telephone facility provided
- In-hostel store provides students with basic amenities
- Focus on yoga to keep the hostel students relaxed and in a positive frame of mind
- Emphasis on quality music and screening of internationally-renowned films